- REST( REpresentational State Transfer) it allows to interactions and operations between computer systems online
REST is a standardized way for communication between computer and system on the web.
- System that support and are compliant with REST are often known as REStful.
- There are many options available for implementing a REST API with FLASK
- One of the easiest to use and most popular in the FLASk-Restful library.
- We’ll be using it to implement automated access to a FLASk Web Application.
Postman testing tool:—
Postman is an application for testing APIs, by sending request to the web server and getting the response back.
First Rest Api program:–
- pip install flask
- Pip install FLASK-Restful
Open postman tool:— Open its new collection—- basic collection(any name create)